Thursday, October 29, 2009

THIS IS IT



I saw the Michael Jackson movie "This Is It" last night. It was pretty amazing. His voice during rehearsals seemed astonishingly concert ready, which I guess I should've expected. Seeing how the concert was supposed to come to life made me wish all over again that his death was merely a bad dream. I'm sure the tickets were way out of my price range but I would've done whatever I could've to get into it. It's feels so weird being reminded that he's not in this world anymore.

Of course, the parts I was really into were his rehearsal outfits. It seemed like he got dressed in the dark of a gift closet half the time. Especially with those Ed Hardy sweatpants and shirts mixed with tight orange jeans, black loafers, turqoise oversized shirt and oversized boxy silver blazer......um, what? The looks I really did appreciate was when he was wearing those evil looking female pointed shoulder coats with black cargo pants or baggyish slacks. I think the coats were Margiela womenswear, but I'm not sure. He looked like an evil witch in them and I loved it. I forgot to bring my camera to the theater (idiot!) so this is the only picture I could snap of his look with my camera phone:

No comments:

Post a Comment