Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Gossip / Men / We Are The World



Last night was the Gossip concert with Men and We Are The World. It was my first time seeing both Men and The Gossip, We Are The World on the other hand I've seen many times and still love with each performance. I didn't catch much of Men as I was backstage hanging out with the likes of these two trannies:



The Gossip were great live, even despite Beth's voice still not fully healed from having a cold or something. She is such a nice, fun, and energetic person. I think she deserves every bit of fame she has and hope she gets more.


We Are The World


Men


Beth Ditto (wearing Jeremy Scott)

Oh and I almost forgot the most amazing part! My friend Tashi going onstage to sing a duet of Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do With It"!!!! SO amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment