Friday, December 11, 2009

BIRTHDAY



It's my birthday today. This fact is a little bittersweet. This past year has been a doozy. I've been put and put myself into a lot of difficult situations. I've wound up nowhere near where my "life plans" that I had set for myself when I was younger had planned for me to be, but that's life isn't it.

I think that through this year I've found out a lot about myself as a person. I feel that I know myself better, I know what makes me tick, what makes me love, what makes me mad, and what makes me sad. I've learned that I'm a little bit crazy, that I have high expectations for myself and those around me, that I'm emotional and that's ok, that I'm a sucker for love, and that I'm strong enough to get through anything that's thrown at me.

A lot has changed for me this year, it feels like a rollercoaster. Some believe that this is the year for change and that 2010 will be for new beginnings, I now believe this to be true and I can only hope the next year of my life makes me grow further yet yields many new beginnings and the rewards of the obstacles of this past year.

I wish I could relax today, but there is alot to be done.
This is my moment to breathe and say Happy Birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment